In partnership with the Central Ohio National Kidney Foundation, IPRO ESRD Network of the Ohio River Valley is pleased to announce the 2017 Kidney and Transplant Symposium.
This meeting is open to all members of the ESRD community: administrators, dietitians, nurses, patient-consumers, pharmacists, physicians, social workers, surveyors, technicians, and other interested health care professionals. The meeting provides an opportunity for you and your colleagues to network, share ideas, and celebrate community successes.
- Click here to view our robust agenda for the Kidney and Transplant Symposium.
When: August 29th - 30th
Where: Quest Conference Center 8405 Pulsar Place, Columbus, Ohio 43240.
Click here to register.
- Early Bird Registration: $100 for either day; $150 for both (Deadline July 21)
- Regular Fee: $125 for either day; $175 for both (Deadline August 25)
- On-site Registration: $200
If you require hotel arrangements for this meeting, there are rooms available:
- Where: Fiarfield Inn
- Location: 9000 Worthington Road, Columbus, Ohio 43082. Please call the Fairfleid Inn at (614) 568-0770.
- Click here to book a room.
- Additional information to follow. Parking is free.