At Network 9 we are committed to providing our facilities with information at their fingertips.
End User Support with Freshdesk
In order to meet our goal, we have initiated the use of a web based help desk application knows as Freshdesk. This systems allows end users to create a help desk tickets which come directly to our IT staff for assistance, and allows us to answer questions in the order they are received. It is also a Knowledge Base Portal which guides the user through many questions and answers that are commonly experienced.
- HelpDesk ticket creation, please click here.
- HelpDesk Solutions, please click here
- Please visit Knowledge Base and Customer Portal - This is a “one stop shop” for information on various data systems such as CROWNWeb, NHSN, the Quality Incentive Program (QIP) and DialysisData.org. The portal has direct links to websites of these systems where the relevant information is available for technical assistence. There are several Network developed tips / FAQ’s for data submission compliance available in this portal.
- Timely submission of all Data
- Constantly keeping Facility Personnel updated in CROWNWeb
- Communication with Network
Facility Data Submission Guidelines
Data System Task Frequency
CROWNWeb PART Verification By 5th business day of each month
CMS-2728 Within 10 business days of Date Regular Chronic Dialysis Began
CMS-2746 Forms Within 14 days of the date of death
Resolve Notifications and Accretions Within 15 days of insuance
Add Key Personnel Within 5 business days of staff changes
NHSN Event Data Quarterly
Healthcare Personnel (HCP) By May 15th
2744 Form Instructions and Updates
- Facilities can resolve a majority of 2744 Warnings and Errors before submission. Please click here for a full listing of these warning and errors with common resolutions.
- For 2744 Field Description, please click here.
Dialysis Facility Compare (Master Account Holder)
The DialysisData.org web site is used to perform all three of the following activities:
- Updating MAH information (use facility CCN as username and MAH password for log in)
- To add/edit users and grant permissions (use facility CCN as username and MAH password for log in)
- To access DFR and QDFC reports (use individual user email address as username and password setup by them for log in)
For full Master Account Holder instructions, please click here.
To obtain your MAH password, please create a ticket and we will respond promptl
*please note to state ‘MAH Password’ and supply your facility CCN
PII/PHI and HIPAA
- Please be advised that email correspondence to the Network IS NOT SECURE and does not meet the guidelines established by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for transmission of patient identifying information (PII) or protected health information (PHI).
- For more information about PII/PHI and HIPAA guidelines, please click here.