For information on our ESRD Network Quality Improvement Activities (QIAs) click here.
The National Kidney Foundation Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (NKF KDOQI) provides evidence-based, clinical practice guidelines for key patient outcomes. These guidelines help to support quality care for patients in the dialysis setting by providing information about outcome metrics, laboratory ranges, and recommendations for clinical care. Additional information about the KDOQI guidelines can be found here.
NKF KDOQI Guidelines:
- Dialysis Adequacy
- Fluid Management
- Mineral Metabolism
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Vascular Access
- Grievance Quality Improvement Activity (QIA)
- HAI Blood Stream Infection (BSI) QIA
- ICH CAHPS (QIA)
- NHSN Data Quality (QIA)
- Population Health – Transplant (QIA)
- Quality Incentive Program – Hypercalcemia (QIP)
- Vaccination (QIA)
- Vascular Access (QIA)